1. On selecting your chosen Studex store for piercing, your qualified Technician will start with the customer consultation form to take you through the processes, suitability for piercing and importantly how to look after your piercing.
2. Next, your piercer will ensure that you are comfortable and that the piercing area is cleaned again and the equipment laid out before the Technician washes their hands and puts hygienic gloves on before physically checking the piercing site.
3. Once checked, your piercer will discuss where you would like your piercing and take time to mark the area and ensure that you are 100% happy with the location. It is really important that you take the time to really check and make sure that you are totally satisfied with where the dots are as this will be where your beautiful new jewellery will be accurately pierced.
4. On approval, the Technician will load the jewellery into the instrument without touching it and perform a quick, comfortable piercing. And that’s it! All done!
5. Your Technician will offer you a bottle of the highly recommended After Piercing solution and may apply some after the piercing to take away some of the hot sensation sometimes experienced.
6. Then all that’s left, is for you to admire your beautiful new piercing and then look after it as per the guidelines on your aftercare form.